What information do we collect?
The information which we collect and store during normal use of the site is used to monitor and analyse how parts of the site are used. Such use does not result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored. Additionally, you have the option on certain pages within this site to submit personal information to Broadlands in order that we might send you further information or email alerts.
For this purpose, we may collect the following information:
- Your name and the name of your organisation
- Contact information including e-mail address and telephone numbers
- General enquires and other information
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- We may contact you by e-mail, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
How do we use your information?
You have the option on certain pages within this site to submit personal information to Broadlands in order that we might send you further information or email alerts. We have legal obligations, under the Data Protection Act 1998, to collect any personal information that you provide to us fairly. We will hold your personal information securely.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you our promotional information which we think you may find interesting. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Broadlands is committed to ensuring your information is protected and held securely. However, the internet is not a secure medium and Broadlands Consulting Ltd cannot accept responsibilty for security of an e-mail during transmission or for non-delivery of that e-mail.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.